Saturday, June 8, 2013

Vegan Food on a Bright Sunny Day

This was a very refreshing lunch today: Smoothie made with raspberries, blueberries, mango, spinach and rice milk. Really good!
And a simple salad - just lettuce with some peppers, tiny bit of balsamic dressing.


Then I had some of these delightful delights:

Trader Joe's brand Vegetable Pakoras.

See the little "V" on the box?

That means they're vegan. :)

They're made with potatoes, onions, chick pea flour, sweet potato, spinach, garlic and spices. And they come with a sauce.

They taste like Indian food. Yum!

I hope you're day is fantastic and you're enjoying your life.

Why not tell someone you love them today. Even if you think they won't say it back.

I said I love you to my Mom the other day and she forgot to say it to me.

It was a quick good bye on the phone.

So I called her back!! Haha.

Then when I was leaving my brother's house I said "Bye, love ya."

He goes "Bye, drive safe."

So I turned back and said "Do you love me?"

And he goes "Yes, I love you. Ok?"

And I said "Ok!!"

So just be warned, if I say I love you and you don't say it back.
I may call you or show up at your house.

Hahaha!!!!

That's all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment