Monday, June 10, 2013

Dark Under Eye Circles

When I was visiting my friend Jenny I glanced in the mirror and said "Wow! My dark circles have dark circles!" and her 6 year old goes "Me too!"

I said "No, you don't have them!"

However, come to find out we have many other things in common:

Both of us choose pink as our favorite color, neither of us likes to be too hot or too cold. And we both faint if we see or hear about anything having to do with blood.

Anyway, I've always had dark circles under my eyes and it really bugs because it's so unsightly and makes me look tired.

I have tried many eye creams and one that helped quite a bit is Murad Renewing Eye Cream. This is an excellent product if you have dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles.

I noticed a substantial improvement but you know the Primp Queen always wants MORE!

Especially because my dark circles are genetic.

So I was in a store the other day and the Benefit Rep told me about this.

I LOVE IT!

This is my "Stranded on a desert island product."
(If I could only take one product with me - this is it! Not including my toothbrush, toothpaste and a razor.)


Erase Paste by Benefit.
It's very creamy and gives coverage and a beautiful brightening glow.

Now that I'm thinking about it, if I truly were stranded on a desert island, I would bring Joseph Teti with me, from that show Dual Survival.

http://josephteti.com/

Have you seen it?

I've been intrigued by survival techniques ever since I was 10 years old and read about a family whose car broke down in the desert, leaving them on death's door from dehydration and exposure.

The mom used her lipstick to protect the whole family's lips from burning and some powder on all their faces to protect from the burning rays of the sun.

What a fantastic usage of beauty products!

To this day I always carry a lighter, rope, gallons of water, extra clothes and other survival items in my car.

Joseph Teti knows how to do all kinds of things to survive.

I would be like "I'm thirsty, Joseph Teti," and he'd be all "No problem, let me fashion a rope out of my shoe laces, and climb an 80 foot coconut tree for you."

And then I'd like to think he'd say "And I made an appointment for you to get your nails done and a pedicure too...with the little diamonds on your toes that you like so much, you know for after I rescue you from this island.

And "I'd be like "Thank you, Joseph Teti."

4 comments:

  1. love erase paste!! another one to check out is circle block by duwop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be picking up some dark circle cream ASAP! However my heart belongs to Cody. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephie!! Oh I didn't know you were a Cody fan. They make such a good survival team, those two guys. Ok,I am just about to post more Dark Circle Drama in a minute, that I think you will enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete