Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Best Birthday Ever!

Well, I have completely outdone myself sandwhich-wise....check it.



Tomato, cucumber, onion, olives, pepper rings, avocado, pepper, mustard and my fave VEGENAISE!

The key is to toast the bread. And those are veggie straws on the side :)




Dessert!

Afterall it is my birthday today...which, to me, birthdays are not something to be dreaded but a fantastic celebration of life!!

These are sooooo good, oh my goodness...

I ate 2 of them. They're very sweet, no need to eat the whole bag. :)
Got them at Whole Foods.


Went to Bebe and got a new hat...oh and a running outfit for my upcoming 5K on Sunday.

Love that store, but the gals who work there seemed a little grumpy, ever notice? But keep in mind they are required to click around all day in a minimum of 4 inch pumps on those hard floors. :( Poor things.
I hope you're having an awsome day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment