Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Products for Hydrated Skin

I was at a meeting a couple of years ago, and as everyone was watching the guest speaker, I was looking at the woman to my left.

Staring at her, actually.

Studying her.

She looked over like "What are you looking at, Weirdo?"

I had met her before but this time her skin looked so dewey and fresh, it just caught my attention.

"What are you using on your skin? it looks amazing and so hydrated," I asked.

She wouldn't give it up.

I was like "Come on, just tell me."

Aestheticians don't always want to give away their secrets, plus I think I freaked her out with my stalking. Haha!

Finally she goes "Get a pen and paper, and I'll tell you."

Here's her secret, and now I will share it with you, because a True Primp Queen wants to share the wealth of beauty. :)

Murad Hydrating Toner and Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum.



Here's how to use for intense hydration:

1. Cleanse your skin with your favorite cleanser.

2. Apply a serum of choice...it could be Murad Active Radiance, Complete Reform, whatever you like.
(Let the serum penetrate for a several seconds. Go get a refill on your smoothie, or something...give it a minute.)

3. Spritz your skin with the Hydrating Toner and get it nice and dewey.

4. Immediately apply a pump of Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum. Let it seep in.

If it's night time, just go to bed like that. The Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum is a serum, but it's also an occlusive so you don't have to put a moisturizer on top if you don't want to.

If it's daytime, put on a moisturizer with SPF.

I like to use the Essential C Moisture SPF 30 from Murad. GORGEOUS product!

When Arlene and I were traveling a few months ago, our skin got so dehyrdated. Between air travel, pollution, high altitude, not eating as much water-rich food as we should, not drinking enough water etc.

I said "Arlene, you're skin is so dry right now I can hardly look at you. It's really bothering me."

She goes "Thanks a lot, sheeeesh! I can't help it."

I said, "A Primp Queen never points out a problem without having a solution in her Louis Vuitton bag, never fear!"

And I introduced Arlene to The Hydration Secret.

She actually reapplied the Hydrating Toner and Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum a few times over the course of several hours.

The next morning her skin was absolutely glowing with hydration.
She goes "Look at my skin!"

And I was like "I KNOW!!"

Beautiful.

Try this out and leave me a comment saying how much you love it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment