Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Made Dinner Last Night!!

Look at my fabulous flat bread!

Craig's best friend Chris stopped by yesterday and I was very excited to see him and to make dinner for all 3 of us. They LOVED it!

Chris was like "This is so F***ing GOOD."

The ultimate compliment when you make food for someone.

Here's how to make it:

Go to Trader Joes and get flatbread.

In food processor blend up basil, garlic, onion, olive oil, salt, pepper and a few red pepper flakes.

(Add the olive oil while it's spinning.) I don't measure anything, it bores me, so I just throw in what I think would be good. :)

Put the mix on the flatbread.

Chop up tomatoes, onions and mushrooms. Throw them on top.

Bake on 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
The edges burned a little, but Chris was all "I like it burnt."
Perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment