Monday, May 27, 2013

Food Today...Vegan Treats

Watermelon for breakfast...sorry I ate it before I could take a pic. I was hungry! Lol.

Lunch - "World's Best Sandwich" (That's what I call it anyway!)
Toasty bread with sweet and spicy mustard, avocado, spinach, tomato, onion, olives, pepper rings, salt and pepper. It made me so happy :)




Snack - smoothie made with rice milk, strawberries, and half a banana
And a side of mixed nuts.

Dinner - I felt lazy today so I didn't make anything. I just had a small romaine salad and half of an Amy's Pizza. My favorite!


I've never felt better in my whole life and I really think it has to do with my new food choices. Although last night I dreamed I was eating a steak wrapped in bacon. Not like a lady with a fork and knife, but with my bare hands.

Gross!


No comments:

Post a Comment