Friday, May 24, 2013

A Pretty Felon?

I've been thinking a lot lately about Jodi Arias and how she demanded makeup for her jailhouse interview after being convicted of Murder One. She was like "Um, can a girl get some gloss over here?"

She required the following:
Base, waterproof mascara and lip gloss. All of which the media provided for her.

This made me wonder, was she limited to only three products? And then I was thinking, what would my demands be, you know, for my jailhouse interview if I were convicted of ruthlessly and mercilessly murdering an innocent person without a hint of remorse?

Here's what I came up with.

1. Murad Hybrid - haven't decided yet on Matte or Dewey finish. I'm thinking Matte for the camera.
2. Benefit Brow Kit - Browzings in Medium to Light
3. Light brown eye liner
4. Mascara - Again, I'm gonna have to go with Benefit.
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette
6. Mac Lipstick - Snob

I am quite a bit older than Jodi, so I guess I would need more products than her.

I would also request a great pair of high heels. I know they may not show during the interview, but I'm thinking they might make me feel more confident and sexy.

I'd also request a visit from my stylist to touch up my highlights.

Oh and some Crest Whitestrips...the 30 minute ones.

And last but certainly not least, I'd have Tom come in and do my backfill on my nails. Polished to perfection.

That's all for now...just my deep thoughts...on my blog.

Have a fantastic day, Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment