Friday, May 24, 2013

Food - A Typical Day

I change it up quite a bit, but these last few weeks, here is what I have been having.

This is my favorite breakfast:

A green smoothie that I usually drink out of a fancy glass, but I used this one today instead :)

It's very simple...

Water, spinach, frozen banana and mango. It tastes soooo good!



So, typically I drink this and that's all I have before noon. If I'm really hungry I will eat a few nuts.

For lunch I like to have a salad:

Tons of lettuce, avocado, olives, a little bit of cooked pasta and balsamic vinegar and olive oil dressing.

Snack: A small amount of White Bean Hummus and Veggie Flax Tortilla
Chips, both from Trader Joe's.

Or an organic brown rice cake with crunchy peanut butter.

Dinner: Another salad with tons of vegetables and some vegan pizza or a small amount of pasta with sauce.

I don't usually eat dessert, but when I want something sweet, I make Rice Pudding that is awesome!

I got it from a book I just bought called 500 Vegan Recipes.

It's just cooked rice, vanilla, rice milk, tons of cinnamon and real maple syrup. Let it get nice and cold. :)

I noticed I don't have any sugar cravings since I've cleaned up my diet, which is very freeing. I hated having those stupid cravings!

Also, I take spirulina and chlorella supplements for complete protein. I know you were gonna ask me about that, hee hee!

Oh, and yes, I do still drink coffee. You couldn't pry that out of my cold dead hands!

I put coconut milk creamer in it...SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment