Sunday, August 4, 2013

Weight Loss on New Plan

Even though this is not a weight loss blog, I just had to update you. In one week of doing my friend's food plan I lost 6 pounds.

I promised myself I wouldn't do any diet I can't live on permanently so that's why I'm so excited about this.

Basic plan: fresh fruit, vegetables and some nuts during the day and one vegan meal at dinner time.

I also get myself up in the morning and work out for about 45 minutes. Six days a week.

Example: bananas, pineapple, baby carrots and nuts for snacks all day. Oh and I drink lot's of water. If you do this just pick whatever you like or what's in season. Mix it up!

Then for dinner a vegan burrito or some pasta with sauce made with tons of vegetables. I usually only just have a small portion.

For my workouts I run for one or 2 miles and then do The Firm.....one of their dvds....they are so awesome because you see results but they're not so hard that I can't do them! Being the delicate flower that I am. Hee hee!

I hope you find this helpful. The other day one of my clients goes "Hey! Where did your butt go! It's so small!" and I said "Thanks and I think it's higher up, too." and glanced over my shoulder at it.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Where did your butt go? High & tight!Awesome! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete