Sunday, August 4, 2013

Best Dark Circle Products Yet

Alright...I believe I have the solutions now!

You know your products are working by the comments you get from others.

I have been using certain products lately and people say "But you don't have dark circles."

Finally!

Ok so my first product is Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream. This product is going to lighten your environmentally induced dark circles under your eyes in 15 minutes.  It also works over time as you use it.

For my little insomniacs out there...this will get rid of those unsightly bags, too.

I love it!

However, I have gentetic dark under eye circles so I have to cover them.

I've tried many cosmetics for this that work pretty well, but half way through the day the problem comes back.

What's solved my issue?

Murad Acne Concealer stick.

The product is meant to conceal and treat acne however I found out that some makeup artists in Hollywood voted it best under eye concealer.

You might be thinking it will dry your skin under your eyes but it truly doesn't. Your dark circles will be hidden all day and that delicate skin will be smooth and hydrated.

I've been using it for a few weeks and it's my number one choice!

They come in light, medium and dark. I use medium as it blends with my natural skin tone.

If you have breakouts, it's fantastic for covering them up and treating them at the same time.

Guys can use it too because it doesn't look like makeup.

Try it out and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment