Friday, August 16, 2013

Gorgeous Skin is Yours

This is my favorite regimen for youthful and hydrated skin.

You'll look and feel like you went to a very expensive spa!

All products by Murad.

I do my face, neck and decollete, three times per week.

Start with cleansed skin...whatever your fave cleanser is.

Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Leave on for 10 minutes, rinse and pat dry. This product is very anti aging, exfoliating and makes your skin glow.

Age diffusing friming mask. 10 minutes, rinse, pat dry. This one is lifting, firming and hydrating.

Rapid collagen infusion. Leave on. This serum plumps your collagen and hydrates, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.

Hydrating toner. Spray on. Pure hydration and balances impurities.

Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum. Like a big drink of water for your skin and takes down redness.

Your skin will be exfoliated, hydrated and beautiful!

Then why not make yourself a fruit smoothie for internal hydration.

Today I had banana, pineapple, blueberries and flax seeds.  I just added water. I make it ice cold because it's super hot here and this is very refreshing. So good!



No comments:

Post a Comment