Sunday, August 4, 2013

Perfect Eyebrows

Everyone...please welcome Cassandra to The Maintenance Team!

I have made a very serious decision to go to a professional to have my brows done.

I have done this many times but never have I made a serious commitment to do it every month.

Cassandra did such a good job that I don't even need to put brow liner or gel or anything else on!

She tweezes, waxes, combs, brushes and trims them.

I really love the fact that in getting this done it cuts my morning prep time down to six minutes. I don't like spending too much time applying makeup. Never have.

Now....you're thinking...six minutes?? That includes everything from cleansing, serum, eye cream, moisturizer, under eye concealer, a fairy dusting of Jane Iredale pressed powder, eye shadow (Urban Decay Naked), eye liner, mascara....lipstick is done in the car...lol!

Speaking of lipstick, I went to Mac to get my favorite lipstick ever...it's called "Snob" and the gal said "Do you want the lip liner that goes with it?" and I was like "yaaaaaaa!"  I treated myself.

The liner is called Hip and Happy....it's very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment