Saturday, July 6, 2013

Big Sexy Hair


Everyone who knows me or knows someone who knows me knows that mommy likes her big hair!

I am a child of the 80's afterall. :)

There are a couple of tips for big Texas hair...One question I get often is "How do you get your hair to do that?"

First of all, I have an amazing stylist named Brenda. She trims the ends, leaving the length, but the key is texturizing at the crown. She has those special shears with the teeth and she is careful not to over-do it, because that's when you see the fly-aways.

Not flattering at all.

I asked Brenda to use those texturizing shears to thin my hair out all over and she goes like this to me:

"No."

I trust her. She said that's why the ends start to look all straggly and thin.

For years I would have my whole head of hair thinned out and now that I have Brenda who has the wherewithall to look me in the face and say, "I know what I'm doing, trust me." And my favorite quote of her's is "I got you baby, I got you."

Finally!

So there's the texturizing and then, she whipped out the Big Sexy Root Pump.

You spray a little bit in the roots at the crown, let it dry and then take your comb and tease it a little bit. Instant lift and it stays all day.

I love Big Sexy products for a few reasons. First of all, the name is awsome. But mostly, the products work and do whatever you want your hair to do.

I use Root Pump and Spray and Play. And yes, that's Ballerina Hello Kitty who's wearing my sleep mask when I am awake.

Do you wear a sleep mask? I like to sleep in pitch darkness and this really helps.

Anyway, here's Big Sexy.


Now, if you want serious hold that won't budge you will want to get Spray and Stay.

Spray and Play is if you want hold but it still moves a little.

Here are before and after pics. The first one is with another hair spray brand and pre-lip injections. Notice the swelling is way down at this point.

The nurse who did the Juvederm goes "Now, this will last you a whole year."

And I said "Oh, girl friend, I'll be seeing you in six months, easy."

The second pic is Big Sexy Hair Root Pump and Spray and Play and Juvederm in lips.

I believe I am ready for a Bon Jovi concert at this point! Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment